Busellato Easy Jet C 5’x12’ CNC ROUTER
Busellato uses 3-dimensional solid modeling systems to design its working centers which are built with a mobile beam and stationary basement. The beam moves in a longitudinal direction with respect to the basement (X axis) and supports a pair of carriages which determine the movement of the Y and Z axes. The X and Y axes define a plane parallel to the floor and the Z axis moves up and down perpendicular to this plane. This configuration allows a remarkable reduction in the machine’s overall size and improves the machine’s performance and functionality. The basement and the beam are made of electrically welded steel and are ribbed and strengthened internally to guarantee maximum rigidity even under intense working. The structures undergo a thermally-controlled normalization cycle.
All phases of assembly undergo conformity checks according to special testing procedures. The alignment of all the linear guides is carried out using an electronic level guaranteeing straightness and parallelism tolerances to be within 0.02 mm per linear meter. On all machines, positioning precision and bi-directional repeatability of the axes is checked using an interferometer laser system. Bi-directional positioning precision is guaranteed within a tolerance of ±0.05 mm. To complete the dynamic tests carried out on the machines, the interpolation of the axes (circularity) is tested with the Ball-Bar Renishaw device. An electrical test of the whole system is carried out on each machine according to CEI EN 60204-1 legislation.
LINEAR MOTION SYSTEMS
X and Y AXES - Movement of these axes is by rack and pinion with convex, helicoidal teeth, made of hardened and tempered steel which undergoes a thermal carburizing treatment and successive hardening. A lubricating film is applied to the teeth, eliminating the need for lubrication during the life of the machine. The pinion is splined directly on a high precision planetary gearbox. Precision of the movement along the X axis is guaranteed by a measurement with laser instrumentation and software management of the calibration curve to guarantee an absolute measurement with time. The mobile beam moves on high precision pre-loaded ball runner blocks and linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. Ball runner blocks for all axes are equipped with a seal guaranteeing maximum protection from dirt and dust.
Z AXIS - The carriage for this axis is made from an aluminum alloy with highly rigid mechanical properties. Movement of this axis is by ball nut with pre-loaded lead screw in order to guarantee high speeds with minimal wear. The carriage is mounted on pre-loaded ball runner blocks which slide on very high precision linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. Z axis motor and ball screws are sized to avoid the need for pneumatic assistance. All axes are driven by AC brushless motor fed and controlled by digital drives.
Busellato installs a centralized dust extraction system, with a single large pipe mounted on the head for easy connection to the central system.
The machine is equipped with a central lubrication system with progressive distribution. The system has a single feeding point for the group of distributors, which send automatically and safely, an adequate volume of lubrication to each lubrication point. The grease reservoir and pump are permanently attached to the machine, eliminating the need to store and maintain a separate grease gun.
The BUSELLATO JET ROUTER employs a heavy duty, digital, programmable frequency static converter (inverter) and includes control that the motor has stopped, braking resistance and automatic reset in case of emergency.
TELE-SERVICE VIA INTERNET
Allows remote connection between the machine’s PC and Casadei-Busellato’s Authorized Service Center allowing direct intervention on the control for checking parameters of the whole machine, single programs and installation of eventual software updates. Internet access and connection is the responsibility of the customer.
VACUUM TABLE AND SYSTEM
NESTING ROUTER TABLE
Router table is 61’ x 145” with two rear and one RH lateral stops and is machined from heavy-duty, thick phenolic with gasket channels throughout the table for re-configuring the vacuum area. The rectangular grid is made of 60mm sections.
Phenolic router-type table (30x30 grid)
- Grid pattern 30mm x 30mm allows the use of various optional vacuum cups
FB0586 TWO WORKING ZONES
FB0594 FRONT REFERENCE STOPS
FB0696 TWO (2) HIGH VOLUME VACUUM PUMPS
- Oil-less, dry vane vacuum pumps, each with flow capacity of 250 m³/hour (147cfm)
FB1381 VACUUM PUMP STORAGE RACK WITH PLUMBING
Electrospindle 9.5kW (13hp) - HSK F63
- Mounted directly to the Z carriage, unit slides on linear bearing blocks and two high precision, hardened, steel linear guides which guarantee an equal loading capacity in all 4 directions.
- Tool locking is by Belleville washers, unlocking by pneumatic piston. Three proximity sensors assure correct tool coupling.
- Maximum power 9.5kW (13Hp)
- Maximum rotation speed 24,000 rpm
- Driver three phase motor controlled by inverter
- Rotation sense right and left
- Spindle lubrication permanent greasing
- Front/rear bearings ceramic/ceramic
FB0592 Device with 4 Blowers for the electrospindle
FB0687 Movable dust extraction hood
FB0583 Automatic Tool Length Measuring Device
- Device automatically senses tool length and updates Tool parameter in control software.
- Eliminates possible tool and machine damage from incorrect data input.
- Decreases downtime for tool change out
- Device measures bottom-most point of tool. May not be suitable for certain custom profile tools.
FB0845 Automatic Central Lubrication
- Electric pump that distributes grease to distribution points which guarantee adequate lubrication to the bearings.
- 70 oz. grease tank
- Programmable systems allows the selection of delivery times and relative pauses.
12M boring head
- Working unit for vertical drilling with independent spindles.
- Made in light aluminum alloy with high mechanical properties, the unit is equipped with:
- 12 spindles with vertical outlets in an “L” shape, 32 mm pitch
- 8 in X, 6 in Y, duplicate at intersection
- All spindles rotate simultaneously and in alternate sequence, right and left. The independent insertion movement of each spindle, by means of pneumatic cylinders, allows both single and multiple drillings.
- Control of the spindles by an electro-valve and cylinder with single thrust chamber for a drilling force of 43kg (95lb) per spindle.
- The working unit is rotated by an asynchronous 1.7 kW electrical motor controlled by “inverter”.
- The motor, in turn, activates the transmission made of special steel gears with wide, slanting, rectified and thermally hardened teeth.
- The tool attachment is designed for 10mm cylindrical shanks.
10 position parallel tool changer on the Y beam for high speed tool change - HSK F63
- Automatic 10 position tool changer for electrospindle with HSK F63 attachment.
- Mounted in a fixed position on the RH side of the machine
- Max. overall tool height 160mm
- Max. tool diameter 160mm
- Collet center-center spread 165mm
FB0717 Panel Evacuation Device with Integrated Dust Collection
- Device automatically pushes completed parts from the working area
- Integrated dust collection cleans table during the unloading cycle, leaving the table clean and ready for immediate re-load.
- Device greatly increases productivity, allowing operator to manage finished parts during the next machining cycle.
Outfeed Transition Table
- Transitions from machine table to stationary unload table
- Undermount dust collection port (Ø200mm) to remove dust under and between panels
FB0923 Windows PC on mobile console for programming at machine
Mobile Control Pad
FB0581 Air Conditioning system for the electrical cabinet
- Maintains a constant suitable temperature inside the cabinet.
- Guarantees a dust free environment.
FB1437 Auto-transformer for 208/230/460V - 50/60Hz - 30 kVA.
The “Wave” numerical control has been specially studied for managing boring and routing machine functions for the woodworking sector.
Operators interface on remote control with display “Easy Pad”or on Pc- Office makes all start-up operations easier.
The Wave software, which can be installed on Pc-Office (option on A – B – C versions, standard on D version) with RAM 2 GB min., manages all programming functions.
Wave software features
- import of file DXF format (2D; it is not possible to import the geometry “POLYLINE 3D”)
- parametric graphic programming - guided editor with graphic aid for drilling and routing
- automatic optimization of drilling and tool change cycles.
- Linear and circular interpolations on the three planes, linear in space, Helicoidal in selected plane
- interfacing with CAD/CAM programs in the price list
- simulation of execution
- use of bar codes with integrated software
- self-diagnostic and report of errors and failures with messages in various Configurations
- Operator interface in various languages (I -GB -F – D- E)
- graphical visualization of head configuration
- adjustment working speed and position be double override
- automatic working speed control for complex processing
- dynamic function control for acceleration/deceleration
-parameters and machine programs
- data back-up and files transfer operations
- upgrade operations for machine logic and operator's interface
FB1015 Nesting Free-Form with Wave Label Modules
Wave programming Software complete of advanced nesting “free-form” and “Wave Label” modules.
The Wave Label module allows manual and automatic labelling (see price list). The module includes: data management for label printer, management of label forms, Wave Label Included functions:
FB1010 Additional hardware dongle for office use of Wave Free Form Nesting and Wave Label Modules
- The entire installation and on-site training process will be completed within 30 labor hours, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- In addition to software training, our technicians will cover machine operations and preventive maintenance and lubrication procedures while at your facility as part of the installation process.
Machine safety and operation
Lubrication procedures and maintenance schedule
Tooling installation and parameters
Review of electrical, parts and instruction manuals
Control cabinet layout and major electrical components
Processing of your programmed parts