Vitap The Innovators of the Industry
POINT ACOUSTIC Machining Center
Vitap uses 3-dimensional solid modeling systems to design its working centers which are built with a mobile beam and stationary basement. The beam moves in a longitudinal direction with respect to the basement (X axis) and supports a pair of carriages which determine the movement of the Y and Z axes. The X and Y axes define a plane parallel to the floor and the Z axis moves up and down perpendicular to this plane. This configuration allows a remarkable reduction in the machine’s overall size and improves the machine’s performance and functionality. The basement and the beam are made of electrically welded steel and are ribbed and strengthened internally to guarantee maximum rigidity even under intense working. The structures undergo a thermally-controlled normalization cycle.
All phases of assembly undergo conformity checks according to special testing procedures. The alignment of all the linear guides is carried out using an electronic level guaranteeing straightness and parallelism tolerances to be within 0.02 mm per linear meter. On all machines, positioning precision and bi-directional repeatability of the axes is checked using an interferometer laser system. Bi-directional positioning precision is guaranteed within a tolerance of ±0.05 mm. An electrical test of the whole system is carried out on each machine according to CEI EN 60204-1 legislation.
LINEAR MOTION SYSTEMS
The X axis movement is obtained through the use of the single gripper system. The system is composed of a single gripper which is driven by a brushless motors. The Movement of the gripper in the X and the carriage in the Y axis are by brushless motors driving eplcyclic reduction gear, rack and pinion with a high degree of precision. The mobile beam or carriage moves on high precision pre-loaded ball runner blocks and linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. Ball runner blocks for all axis are equipped with a seal guaranteeing maximum protection from dirt and dust.
Z AXIS - The carriage for this axis is made from an aluminum alloy with highly rigid mechanical properties. Movement of the axis is by ball nut with pre-loaded lead screw in order to guarantee high speeds with minimal wear. The carriage is mounted on pre-loaded ball runner blocks which slide on very high precision linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. Z axis motor and ball screws are sized to avoid the need for pneumatic assistance. All axes are driven by AC brushless motor fed and controlled by digital drives.
The K2 2.0 uses three strategically located dust extraction ports to evacuate dust and debris away from the machining area to help maximize efficiency and maintain surface quality of the piece.
The machine is equipped with automatic Centralized 14 Point lubrication system with progressive distribution. The system has a single feeding point for the group of distributors, which send automatically and safely, an adequate volume of lubrication to each lubrication point. The system is fed with a cartridge-doser that utilizes a 2Kg grease cartridge LIKO EPO.
The machine is self contained and all working units are shielded from the operator from all four sides. Additional safety systems: push buttons for emergency stop, software and hardware to monitor the safety distance, check sensors for the air level.
The electrical cabinet is integrated in the right hand side of the machine base and is tested according to the strict international regulations (EN 60204).
TELE-SERVICE VIA INTERNET
Allows remote connection between the machine’s PC and Casadei-Busellato’s Authorized Service Center allowing direct intervention on the control for checking parameters of the whole machine, single programs and installation of eventual software updates. Internet access and connection is the responsibility of the customer
N.1 Monoblock of drilling heads N. 55 (11x32 mm x 5) Spindles with quick chucks
Motor power: n.2 x 4Kw
Heads rotate at 2800RPM
Max panel weight 50Kg
Max panel size: X no limits, Y 1200 mm, Z 50 mm
Min panel size: X 400 mm, Y 300 mm, Z 12 mm
Size: 2615x1640x1890 mm
Weight: 1150 Kg
*Available with the "FLOW SYSTEM" of automatic loading and unloading*
The console for PC allows for the operator to program and control the machine according to the workflow of materials at any given time. It is positioned on the right front side of the machine. The control PC consists of:
PC IND TPA NODKA DCORE 3560G 12VDC
Intel CELERON CLU J3355 2GHz processor
4 Gb RAM memory
60 Gb Hard Drive
Windows 10 operating system
High resolution 20” LCD TFT monitor
4 USB 2.0 ports
2 Ethernet RJ45 port for connecting to office network
THE MACHINE IS COMPLETE WITH:
Patented high rigidity boring head movement on Y and Z Axis
58005864 Air conditioning for the electrical cabinet
Maintains clean, consistently cool air in electrical cabinet
Keeps humidity low inside cabinet, extending life of electrical components
C2102020 Centralized 14 Point greasing pump with cartridge-dosers
Complete with 2 kg grease cartridge IKO EPO (to be bought with the machine)
56504690 Additional Pressure Rollers
Helps to maintain even pressure across larger parts
56503174 Additional material handling rollers
Frontal and rear rollers for long panels 830 x 630 mm
C3302008 PC with a more powerful processor for mass drilling optimization
Remote push-button panel
Includes magnet for easy placement of panel when not in use
The following redundant controls for convenient operation:
Selection of mode cycles manual or automatic
Monoblock of drilling heads total 55 (11x32mm x 5)
MACHINE CONTROL AND SOFTWARE
The “Genesis Evolution”Numerical Control incorporates leading-edge, true PC-control on the Busellato, avoiding proprietary PLC control systems. Review major features below and see our website https://www.casadeibusellato.us/products/tpa-genesis-evolution-training for video tutorials on Genesis Evolution.
- CAD integrated in the control with mirroring, rotation, repetition functions, etc.
- “Multitasking” operating system for using the control even when the machine is working
- Graphical display of the 6 workable faces
- 2D and 3D display of the piece being worked
- Parametric programming which permits the use of mathematical, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and logical formulas and the use of 300 variables.
- Programming on horizontal, vertical faces and virtual faces which can be rotated, very helpful for when using aggregates.
- Programming of linear, circular, oval and ellipse routings on the three Cartesian axes
- Programming of tool radius with automatic correction
- Possibility of excluding the display of some types of machining
- Multi-level zoom function
- Conditioned programming (IF/EndIF Blocks) associated with the use of Macros
- Absolute or incremental programming
- Creating of sub-programs by the operator with the possibility of multiplication, mirroring and rotation of the above
- Up to 10,000 program lines (expandable) are programmable
- Customer can personalize error messages
- Easy identification of stored programs using “preview” function
- Archiving of programs with names up to 256 characters long
- In line recall of the machine set-up and tool specifications
- Management of up to 500 tools
- Graphical display of set up of tool changers
- Tool graphical archive with the possibility of parameterizing up to 9000 different types of tools
- Pocket cycle in defined planes
- Pocket cycle with three modes- Simple pocket, relief and reverse relief
- Programming of all TRUE TYPE ANSI fonts installed in PC (up to 255)
- Linear or curved text orientation
- Management of distances between characters, height, size, bold, italics
- Built-in oscilloscope capable of monitoring the logical input/output status and the dynamic axes’ parameters
- Visualization of the rpm and absorbed current of the aggregates and spindle
- Importation or files from previous Busellato CNC versions (Genesis, Winner90, CNC 90)
- Bar code reading software
- Calculation of time required for program execution
- Program simulation of working cycle
- Manual and machine diagnostic functions in real time with graphic help
- Management and diagnostic synoptics which makes using the machine easier
- Program list management and variable control from the list
- Automatic control of the working speed to optimize the routing path.
GENESIS EVOLUTION SOFTWARE TRAINING
Online Software Training:
Online training avoids travel expenses and allows training sessions in shorter segments; especially effective for those familiar with Busellato software or any CAD or CNC programming software. We can offer up to 8 hours of online training in 2-hour minimum sessions. These online sessions are conducted by a qualified software trainer and offer the flexibilty of changing screens from trainer to trainee during the session. In addition, we offer tutorial videos on many advanced features that can be accessed on our website at anytime.
The entire installation and on-site training process will be completed within 32 labor hours, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Our technicians use a comprehensive checklist to commission the machine and train your operators on the operation. Some of the topics covered:
OPTIONAL HEAD CONFIGURATIONS
56505114 Head Acoustic 3x7 distance 50mm complete with 21 rapid chucks
56505356 Head Acoustic 4x9 distance 40mm complete with 36 rapid chucks
56505426 Head Acoustic 7x17 distance 20mm complete with 119 rapid chucks
56505436 Head Acoustic 6x14 distance 25mm complete with 84 rapid chucks
56505329 Head Acoustic 5x11 distance 1 1/8” (28.575mm) complete with 55 rapid chucks